Monday, February 20, 2012

Time for a ReBuild

Yes, that is french "ReBuild". Some long hours in the saddle this past week-216 to be exact. Time to focus on some easy rides and rest-maybe and then go into the build phase! You have to sing it like Ethel Merman; come on, you can do it-ready...into the build phaaaaaaaaase! That was ok, moving on.

I have put in close to 1340 miles so far this year. Most of this is geared towards the longer 9 and 12 hour stuff later on in the year. March 3rd will be the most insane day ever for me. Why? I will tell you-4 hours on the trainer. I can think of a lot of things I would rather be doing; being castrated, colonoscopy, picking dead skin from a 90 year old womans feet...ok the last one is worse than seeing said woman in the buff. Anyway, it is for Cystic Fibrosis, so I guess I better stop being negative. It will be a true test of my dedication or a false sense of accomplishment. Ethel, you are the greatest...I cant get you outta my haiiiiiiirrrrrrr! Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment