Friday, October 14, 2011

Decisions

As most of you know, I am an artist by trade. Being in the bike industry for a while has allowed me to ride for the Trek 29er Crew, meet very cool people and even work with (I can count on 2-3 fingers) passionate people. There comes a time when you have to say, at any job for that matter, does stress equal a good, healthy life? Heck no. So, that being said, I have to make some decisions about my future. I have been very lucky to be able to go back to the bike shop where I currently work when things have gone south, but it always turns into a negative; and bikes aint negative, man. There are a few people there that I really enjoy, we all share the same feelings on the issue.  I aint gonna lie, I love cycling and everything associated with it, but being negative and angry isnt gonna get you anywhere but an early grave. So, if you are in the same situation as me, dont get down on yourself; it is hard-trust me, but do what you think is best for you, not the other way around. Hopefully things will turn out for the best and I will get back to feeling groovey again. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment