Monday, October 17, 2011

Felling a Little Tired

Well, now that the mountain bike season is officially over, I can kick back a little and just ride. I am doing 3 more CX races. I dont think I will train specifically for those; I will do some things here and there, but I am just going to enjoy riding for a bit. Legs are feeling the overall racing and training.

This year was a great year for me personally. Learned a bit more about myself. Met some great people and formed some new friendly rivalries in the singlespeed class. Lots of podium spots-8 to be exact. Finishing 1st in the points series was the best I have to say. I have been racing the Cranky Monkey Series since 2006 and this year my hard work paid off. Finishing first in the 12 hours of Cranky Monkey was also a great highlight. Last year saw us in 2nd in the Male Duo 80+ cat. This year teamed up with a 17 year old youngin' and raced in the open class and nailed down the top spot with 12 laps-2 more than last year.

Tomorrow will be a nice road ride and maybe some intervals-eh, its my ride.