Saturday, October 8, 2011

Finally... an end to it all

Well, it took nearly 2 months, but the final Cranky Monkey race is a go for tomorrow. I can finish as low down as third and still be the overall leader, but that would be cheating, sort of. I thought I would be really excited about it, and I was back in august-but now I just want to get it over with. I am leading in points, or I would be at Hyattsville racing a rather crappy cyclocross season. Fitness level is pretty good right now, at least in my mind. 


I having been putting in some running time as well. Maybe that is the missing puzzle piece in my dismal CX season. I did a 5.1 mile run on friday at a 7:21 pace, so pretty good-for me. Anyway, hopefully everything will come together tomorrow and I will be in the Cranky Monkey jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment