Friday, December 23, 2011

What a difference a few weeks can make

Well, it's been 2 weeks since I started my new job and I cant say enough about how this whole experience has really changed how I think about things. One minute you are without a job; granted I knew everything would turn out fine, and the next thing you know is that you are in a better place than you could have imagined. I am diggin life right now; my attitude has changed and I dont bring my work issues home to the family.

Everyone rides here and it is nice to have some company sometimes. The shop rides are fast and fun; getting 29-31 miles in at 18-19+ mph is a great way to start the day-although I do feel bad about leaving some of the others behind our breakaway group.

Anyway, 2012 looks like a great year for me and I am excited to see what is in store for me this year. Merry CHRISTmas to everyone-yes CHRISTmas; not xmas, happy holiday or whatever abbreviated version people use now. Celebrate it for what it is, not what for what others want to exploit it for $$$$. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment