Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This whole SS Thing

Let me just start out by saying that people who ride bikes are just plain cool. SS, and yes even geared people. Over the years, I have come across many-a-rider, racers that I could just as well say they are very good friends, even though we may only see each other a few times a year. It is a celestial bond, eh that was stupid. Seriously though, I can count on one hand the people I have had the misfortune of meeting. They tend to be the "I dont have to converse with you because you may taint my ability to snuff you out on the course." attitude.

This year was a lot of fun for me. What has really been fun, is the people I have met through Strava. Yeah, a few kinks here and there, but good. Riding with a few and waiting to ride with a few. I have been having fun just going out and riding now that everything is over. Still pushing, but a little left of center.

I dont know what possesses you to read this stuff, or even me writing it, but thanks for the kind words and friendships made through this mindless bantering. I guess I was able to help in a small, bizarre sort of way.

3 comments:

  1. Blake and I met you at the Cranky Monkey series this year and you are way cool. Hope to see you at the Cranky races again in 2012. We're excited to add the 9 & 12 hour races to our schedule as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, finally good to hear from you guys! I tried to locate Blake, but came up empty handed. I dont know about all that cool stuff, but thanks. It is very nice to get to meet new people at the races; I really enjoyed having Blake push me harder than I wanted! I am in for those as well. Is Blake going solo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a reply on your verizon email

    ReplyDelete