Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Less work, More riding

I am the latest recipient of less work, more idle time. Quite frankly, it sucks and I am not real happy about it. It does allow me more riding time and spending more time with the kids, but that doesnt pay bills. I think I have to face the facts and find other employment. Not easy right now, but it something that I have to seriously think about.

I did get in a nice-albeit soaking 38 miler today on the road, and felt unusually well for 45° and wet. It actually was very peaceful and allowed me to collect my thoughts and such about my future. Luckily for me, I have a wife that is always there for me. We have been married 20 years and we have had our shares of ups and downs, but man-she's the best. God has provided before, and he will again; just sort of frustrating right now. Eh, enough with the Debbie downer stuff and look forward to a brighter and happier time. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment