Friday, December 9, 2011

New Post...New Job

Well, monday I start my new job. Being "released" from my other job was a blessing in disguise. This is a good thing for me. I will finally be among others who enjoy cycling and among people who make cycling a part of their lives as well. After all, it's not just a job; it is a lifestyle... PERIOD. Jobs are for those who get up in morning and go through the same routine day after day and wish for something more from their "jobs" and life and just go with the flow. I say thats when you find yourself 60 years old and wishing you had done something different with your life. When you get up in the morning and do something that is an extension of what you love to do outside the realm of the time clock, er... uh... log in, that is when you know youre diggin what you do for a living.

3 comments: