Thursday, December 29, 2011

Root Canals and Rest Days

Yes, today was not a good day to ride. Somehow, and I am not an expert on such things in the medical realm, but riding and post root canal procedure is not something I would recommend. Tomorrow shall be another day, though.

Last year's december totals were a mere 56 miles for the month; this year looks to be a 475+ month. So the build portion will start a little earlier this year. I am looking forward to even a better year this year. I will be teaming up with Blake Bricker for some of the 12 hour stuff. Very fast rider, great competitor and nice guy as well.

Last year we won the 12 hours of Cranky Monkey duo male with my friend Will. Looking to win the 9 hour as well this year and Bakers Dozen-if there is one. Nothing like two 40+ ers given to the youngins'.

No comments:

Post a Comment