Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crazy Month for Mileage

Well tonight ended my most miles in a month ever. I ended up logging 787 miles for january. I know, it isnt alot compared to some of you gear heads out there, but considering january of 2011, I did only 318. Now on e can come to two different conclusions here. One: Man, you are going to have a great base to build on or 2: Man you really wore yourself out in january. Eh, who knows. I do know that I just came back from a night road ride and turned in a 20.2 mph avg and staying in Z2 (156-164). I doubt I will have another month like this, so I will cherish it for now. 600-65- is a more realistic goal for me anyway. Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you don't have to work or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what happens when you get laid off-no work.

    ReplyDelete