Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally...a test I want to take

Well, since joining the AFC team, I will be getting a V02 max and LT test within the next few weeks. The team gets a crazy discount on the test. It will be interesting to see how close "my" LT test was. I think I was a bit low; I am guessing mine to be 180, instead of 176-178. This will really put my training in a new perspective. This could be the one thing that sends me into the SS stratosphere! Ok, at least the 2nd floor of my domicile.

Although I had a real good year last year, I am certainly not ready to let go of the reigns as of yet. My goals this year are podium appearances at all races. I podiumed in 10 of 13 last year. I would like to get a few more top spots as well; 1 a month? Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment