Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Hybrid

This really should have an explanation, but I think the pics are all that is needed.
The funkiest hybrid ever to grace the streets of middle river. It is missing bar ends pointed at the sky and an adjustable stem... all in good time... all in good time.

Today was the first time that this here bike has touched asphalt in over 2 years; it has been my indoor trainer bike for that time. I have to say, this is the twitchiest frame ever. Even when it had drop bars, it felt as if the bike was always going into spasms. The original flexible flyer. Just one reason that it is relegated to the trainer.

This was a hand me down from my friend Phil. So get a laugh or two from it and move on wit your bad self and dream of only having a cooler hybrid than this.


1 comment: