Friday, June 21, 2013

Ooops...12 Hours of Quantico Cranky Monkey Race

Tomorrow is the 12 hours of Cranky Monkey; anything else to say, well I will be doing another duo co-ed with my Bakers Dozen teammate, Liz. I didnt race last year due to body malfunctions and such. The year before, Will Hunt and I won the 2 male open. The year before we finished 2nd.

I havent been on the mountain bike since may. I think I will do great. Oh, this is a mountain bike race...I forgot. I am a little nervous about this one because of my dirt vacation. I have been riding my road bike, and that counts for something. I am not going to go out and do another 49 minute first lap like 2011-sure. If we average 1:00 per lap, that 12 laps and good enough for a
top 3.

Anyway, this will be short just because I have some shopping and sleep to be doing.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do fine even though you haven't been on the MTB in a while - it'll come back to you. It's like riding a bike!

    ReplyDelete