Sunday, August 14, 2011

I feel ashamed

Yes, I am ashamed to admit this, but...I have sinned. It is true; I have been on the mountain bike only once this month; and that was a race in which I saw a 6:43 overall improvement from my 2010 time. 185 miles on the road and 20 on the trail.

I would have never guessed it would end up like this. Does this mean that I am giving in to the dark side? I should say not! I am seeing the benefits of hitting the road, though. Plus it has finally opened up and rained a bit, so the trails aren't an option right now.

Today my lower level welcomed the rains a bit. So much for that new laminate floor. Anyway, I am feeling pretty fit right now. I am looking forward to Fountainhead and Cross season coming up. Did spend some time with the kids roller blading as well, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment