Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Still a Long Way to Go

Well the last 3 weeks have been pretty dismal. It has been a tough road to come back losing a week and a half of training. This week showed some improvement, but still lacking consistent power. HR is starting to come down a bit, but just trying to stay in Z2 is tough-even on the easy stuff. My last 3 road rides have been ok; 20.5, 19.4 and 19.1 avg. speeds, but the power overall just isnt there yet. About 2/3 of the way up any long climb, I feel pretty good, but then the bottom falls out. I havent done any hill repeats in over a month, so that has got to get going again soon. I have been averaging 756 miles a month so far, bit may will be lucky to see 500.

Next race is Fairhill on June 3rd. Not sure what will happen, but I will race regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment