Friday, December 14, 2012

My Wife is Awesome Post

I usually dont put too much stuff about family things, but I felt today is "My Wife is Awesome Blogpost Day." I have the best woman a guy who wears tight, spandex pants and thinks sitting on a piece of leather and carbon the size of your hand is comfortable can have. Simply put; she makes me look good. She makes me feel good. We dont always see everything eye to eye, but at the end of the day, we know we are still very much in love with each other.

She completes me and she-I still dont believe this-understands me. She "drags" herself to my races; not because she wants to be there, but because I want her there. She supports my two wheeled addiction because it makes me happy. she enjoys that; making me happy. You see, that is what a marriage is about; making the other one happy. Granted I think my wife has a pretty big lead in this category, but I love her with all that I am. I think she just keeps me around for eye candy anyway.

So anyway, sorry that you had to read the mushy side of the moron, but even morons can get all soft and tender too. After 20+ years, I am still learning about you and wouldnt miss it for all of the bikes I own...hmmm, wait a minute, uh...er, nah just kidding!

1 comment: