Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ritchey P-29er Teaser Pt. 2

Well, here it is and I don't think I have been this excited about a bike in a long time. Here are some pics to dream to tonight.  It came in  a lot lighter than I thought (with heavy tires to boot). All told, 19lbs. When I switch to the newer tires, the bike will come in at 18lbs. 12oz. Thats what I am talking about. Frame weighs exactly what Ritchey's site claims - 4.75lbs. Welds are clean and the head tube work is awesome and uses drop in bearings. Anyway, enjoy.
Parts are as follows:
Bontrager RXL Wheels (DT Swiss Hubs)
Bontrager RXL Bar, stem and carbon saddle
Bontrager XXXL Seatpost
Bontrager RXL Grips
Bontrager XDX Tires
Niner Fork
Niner 18t cog
MRP Bling Ring 32t CR and Spider
Truvativ XO crank
Avid Elixir CR Carbon brakes
Shimano XTR CL Rotors
Crank Bros Eggbeater SL pedals










3 comments:

  1. Nice bike. Since I'm about your age and ride a single speed I'm going to follow your blog for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh…you sure you want to do that?

    ReplyDelete